Monday, August 15, 2011

Ohio Star Variation...2 x 2 Barn Quilt




I love this barn quilt! I am not a "red" person, but I love this barn quilt!

This will not appear in my etsy shop because, although I "fixed" the Frog Tape edges discussed in this post, and it looks great from just a foot or two away, on close inspection, it just doesn't cut the muster (pass muster? cut the mustard?).

I have two more barn quilts prepped and ready to make. Maybe I will make this one again.

Thanks for taking a look!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    I love (and share) your fascination with barn quilts! I shared a blog award with you over on my blog - thanks for always having a kind word for me!
    Best,
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! I can't wait to jump over and see :) Thank you for thinking of me, Elle! You do so many amazing things, I always love to stop in and see what you're up to!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Your barn quilts are really wonderful. I wish I had a barn to put one on.

    ReplyDelete